ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Efficiently clears dirty silverware, Glassware, and plates from Guest tables and properly breaks down the trays for cleaning of these items in the kitchen.
• Wipes table tops, chairs, salt & pepper shakers, sugar caddies, and center pieces with damp cloth.
• Replaces soiled table linens and resets tables with silverware and glassware.
• Supplies service bar with food such as soups, salads, and desserts.
• Restocks glassware and items in an efficient manner to maximize table turns.
• Restocks all service stations throughout a work shift and ensure the following shift is completely set.
• Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
• Sets-up Room Service:
Sets-up service trays
Confirms Room service order
Delivers/identifies themselves as “In Room Dining”
Asks where the Guest would like their order placed
Reviews the Room Service Order with Guest before leaving
Utilizes the Guest name three times before leaving
Collects used Room Service trays from hallways every 30 minutes
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP trained preferred if over 18 but will train
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train
Willow Valley Associates is an equal oportunity employer.