This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision and the administration of the food and beverage activities of the outlets, as assigned, at the Hershey Lodge.
- Proactively monitoring and supporting guest service and hospitality standards.
- Leading food and beverage training within the outlet, including regular reviews and updates to training procedures. Monitors trained skills consistently.
- Understands all F&B items offered: ingredients, allergens, methods of preparation and proper service.
- Ensuring proper cash control procedures are followed daily.
- Ordering and maintaining par levels of product inventory. Adjusting par to forecast as needed.
- Assist outlet manager in forecasting business, scheduling staff and preparing weekly payroll.
- Controlling wage and supply costs within budget, adjusting to forecast as needed.
- Developing and maintaining inventory control measures.
- Maintaining all safety, health and sanitation standards.
- Assist outlet manager in interviewing potential applicants.
- Ensuring the work and service areas are clean and organized; reporting and following up on maintenance needs utilizing interdepartmental communication and the work order system.
- Cross training and supporting other F&B outlets.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business or Hospitality; OR 2 years of experience working in food and beverage.
- Supervisory experience preferred including the ability to supervise multiple outlets simultaneously.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in POS system(s).
- Demonstrated ability to interface and interact professionally with managers, employees and guests.
- Knowledge and use of service, labor and cost controls in F&B a plus.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Leadership, team building, motivating and organizational skills.
- Current ServSafe and TiPS certification must be obtained as a condition of continued employment in this position.
- Effective application of the training is required.
- Physical requirements include ability to walk and stand 85-100% of the shift, bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer