- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Hospitality or related field plus 2 years of supervisory experience at a luxury hotel/resorts within the rooms division. A total of 4 years work experience is required if degree requirement is not met.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Time Pro/ Kronos, Resort Suite, Concierge Assistant and other Microsoft applications preferred.
- Maintain professional appearance in accordance to appearance policy
- Physical requirements include walking, standing, sitting, speaking, hearing, observing, and finger dexterity.
- Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will normally be Tuesday through Saturday, 2:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer