MANAGEMENT POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANTS
What makes Fearless Restaurants a special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
• Ability to work full-time
• Conflict resolution
• Special event execution
• Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Micros
• Staff Education / Motivation
• Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
• Medical/dental insurance
• 10 days paid vacation (Year 1-3); 15 days (Year 4)
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 10 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Transportation Tax benefits, Healthcare Tax benefits, Childcare Tax Benefits