This is a Full-time Shift Coordinator position available with The Circular restaurant located at The Hotel Hershey.
The Circular Restaurant offers fresh flavors of fine dining and the experience of enjoying history with a twist of innovation in the iconic atmosphere. Offerings include hand crafted cocktails and small plates at our circular bar, an intimate dinner for two overlooking the beautiful formal gardens, or our iconic Sunday brunch with friends and family.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Act as floor supervisor for host(esses), wait staff, server assistants, and bar area employees during shift. Provide feedback and guidance to employees and modify work assignments as needed to meet shifting business needs during shift.*
- Monitor and enforce health, safety, and sanitation standards for front of house restaurant staff.*
- Maintain guest service and hospitality standards through interaction with guests and monitoring employees on the floor. Ensure proper execution of all service standards set by management. Perform table touches regularly throughout shift to collect feedback from guests.*
- Act as liaison to management; observe and report on all issues or concerns that arise day to day. Provide feedback to management so they can implement solutions.*
- Assist manager in weekly administrative work such as scheduling and timekeeping. Perform data entry and other assistance as requested. Observe management in order to learn and cross train.*
- Conduct food service and other trainings for front of house staff in order to set the example for guest-friendly service.*
- Perform other duties as assigned.