At the Pressroom Restaurant, we are always looking for the best and brightest talent in our industry! Located in the heart of Lancaster city, The Pressroom features creative contemporary American fusion cuisine and world-class cocktails. We are currently searching for Server Assistants to join our exceptional team!
The Server Assistant’s primary responsibility is to support the needs of the Servers throughout service. Ideal candidates work alongside the Front of House team to complete opening preparations before service and closing duties after service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures adherence of The Pressroom’s established service cycle model.
- Accountable for timely delivery of food and beverage and proper secondary service
- Notifies manager-on-duty any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience
- Anticipates the needs of the servers and supports them during service. Adheres to all ServSafe, PLCB, and RAMP laws and codes at all times.
- Attends regular, product specific training sessions for all Front of House staff members, as well as daily pre-shift meetings.
- A high school diploma/GED preferred
- Must have the ability multitask while maintaining required standards of operation on a daily basis.
- Must be detail-oriented and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be RAMP certified (The Pressroom will provide certification if needed)
- Additional ServSafe certification is preferred